Affordable Clothing Haul
Just a short one I promise 😄
If affordable makeup wasn't one of my loves, affordable clothing is definitely another one of them. I love shopping and am always on the hunt for a few bargains here and there. Whenever I go for a little shopping splurge, I always head for the sale section first to find me some bargains. This time around I went into Matalan & Tesco, both which have amazing sales on at the moment and have great quality clothes. I picked up some great items which I feel will work for the summer and can also work when we start to move into the autumn. the first four outfits in the picture above are listed below:
1. Dusty Rose/Lilac Frill Sleeve Top (Tesco Sale) £6, White Ripped Jeans (Matalan Sale)£8.
2. Blue Striped Frill Sleeve Top (Tesco Sale) £5, Denim Ankle Grazer Distressed Jeans ( Tesco Sale) £14.
3. White Frill Sleeve Top (Tesco Sale) £5, Denim Ankle Grazer Distressed Jeans (Tesco Sale) £14.
4. White Frill Top (Tesco Sale) £5, Leaf Print Slim Fit Trousers (Tesco Sale) £11.
Can anyone see the Frill Sleeve obsession? Oh and the distressed denim!
1. White Lace Overlay Top (Matalan Sale) £6, Blue Distressed Denim Jeans (Matalan Sale) £10.
2. Denim Longline Jacket (Matalan Sale) £8, White Ripped Jeans (Matalan Sale) £8.
3. Black Rose Detail oversized T-Shirt (Matalan Sale) £5, White Ripped Jeans (Matalan Sale) £8.
4. Navy High Neck Zip Detail Jumper (Matalan Sale) £8, White Ripped Jeans (Matalan Sale) £8.
Overall I was very impressed with myself with my choices & the fact I did not splurge too much. I spent around £120 and have grab some very versatile pieces which I can work into my current wardrobe to make many different outfits.
Thanks for joining me again on my blogger adventures.