Beauty Wishlist Vol-1
I want it, I want it. Please...
Hello again. Now each month, well lets be real every day the beauty world releases new products. There are so many that catch my eye, making want to spend everything I have but we have to be sensible.
The seven products below I have longed after for quite some time now. I have made a pack with myself to either save for these products, or splurge on one each month!
1. Hourglass Vanish Foundation Stick- I have seen this product everywhere, and it looks amazing. Stick foundations are so convenient to use and with the medium coverage and being easy to blend this product screams buy me buy me. £42.00
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette - This palette is one of the most popular eyeshadow palettes at the moment. Everyone is loving this for the variety of shades, to the brilliant pigmentation and how they blend out so easily. I can not wait to get my hands on this and put it straight on my eyes. £41.00
3. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate - By the hype of this product, I call it magic in a bottle and I want it now please! Who doesn't want younger looking, fresh skin by the morning. If you say no to that you are CRAZY. This products ranges from £38.00-£95.00 depending on the size of the bottle. Gimme now please and thank you.
4. Farsali Unicorn Essence - Who wouldn't want to buy a product that has unicorn in the title. Very clever Farsali, very clever. The super rich vitamin formula, protects the skin from radical damage as well as prepping it for moisturiser or make up application. Finally the beautiful purple bottle and pink formula makes it even more desirable. £50.00
5. Beauty Blender in Swirl Limited Edition - The world and his wife know about the Beauty Blender and what an amazing sponge it is but yes you can get cheaper alternatives. But to make this product even more desirable they make a marble swirl version. I want it, I want it. £16.00
6. Laura Mercier Translucent Powder - Laura, Laura, Laura. Thank god for Laura Mercier. This finely milled powder sets your make up beautifully, making you look airbrushed. Set with this, bake with this, throw it in the air if needed (wouldn't recommend this). So thank you Laura Mercier for creating such an amazing product, I will be so happy when I finally get this. £29.00
7. Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer - Pot concealers have never really appealed to me but when I watched a few of the YouTubers I follow use this, my view on pot concealer changed instantly. What can I say, the coverage, easy to blend, matte finish in 16 different shades bring this to me now please. Nars are known for producing fantastic concealer so this is a must try for me. £23.00
Fingers crossed I will keep to my pack with myself and gather these products and have some reviews for you so keep your eyes pilled.
Thanks for reading!