Current Beauty Favs.!
Who doesn't love beauty favourites..!
Welcome back to my little world. Just a quick thank you to everyone who has taken the time to sit and read my blog it means the world to me, so thank you so much again.
Now I love all my beauty products but there are always a select bunch each month or even week that never leave my side, they are my ride and dies. These products range for make up to skincare and even to bath products.
So guys here they are..:
1. Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation & Kiko Milano Daily Protection BB Cream - These two products are amazing!! I mixed these together on a day-to-day basis (that's when I wear make up). Together they create a great base which blends out seamlessly, leaving my skin looking fresh and even. The BB Cream contains SPF which is also a must for everyday wear and with the matte formula of the Maybelline foundation I believe I have found a great mix.
2. Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NC15 - Yes I have only had this product a couple of weeks, but it has by far become my ride or die concealer. It covers so well and isn't too dying under the eyes. It blends out beautifully to leave a nice awake, fresh look to the eyes LOVE IT!.
3. Eco Tools Blending Sponge Duo - Now everyone and their dog loves the Beauty Blender and I can not wait to finally take the plunge and buy one, but Chloe can not justify spending nearly £20 on 1 sponge, not when these are brilliant and affordable, I'm sold!
4. Benefit Hoola Bronzer - Where would I be without this little beauty, lost completely lost I am telling you that for sure girl. Aren't nobody got time to contour and crave out them cheekbones everyday, but thanks to this little gem it cuts them cheekbones making you look snatched but also like you have just return from a holiday in the Caribbean.
5. Radox Muscle Therapy Soak - With returning back to the gym after a couple of weeks off these bath salts have been amazing. Even when I was going to the gym regularly I would use these in a bath twice to three times a week and they would help soothe the muscle aches. Which come on I'm all for, no John Wayne legs for me the next day!
6. Kiko Milano Velvet Passion Matte Lipstick in 315- This lipstick has become my everyday colour. It is a beautiful dusty mauve colour which wear really well. Being a matte lipstick there is a risk of the lipstick being drying on the lips but this is not! It is very creamy feeling on the lips but does stay in place.
7. Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm & Lift Serum - I use this everyday twice a day and my god does it make your face feel amazing. I am yet to see a dramatic difference in my skin but I feel like it does look a little firmer than it did.
8. Make Up Revolution Brow Pomade in Soft Brown - My ride and die brow product. I have tried brow pencils, powders and so on. This stuff is amazing in my eyes it sculpts my brows brilliantly, and holds them in place. The colour is great and if I did not have this my brows would be shocking. They 90% of the time actually look like they are related in some way, shape or form.
9. Freedom Pro Artist Highlighter in 01 - What would a beauty favourites be without a highlighter. I love highlighter, I wanna shine to the gods above! The champagne/pink colour is beautiful for everyday wear and being blendable makes this product very versatile.
10. Rimmel Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara - When it comes to mascara I am very picky. I want length and volume all in one wrapped in an intense black formula. Well Rimmel has answered my prays with this one. The intense black formula costs the lashes and lifts, lengthens and gives a whole loads of volume without making you look like you have spider legs for eye lases. Love Love Love.
To some of you 10 beauty favourites may seems extreme, but these 10 products have really stood out to me the last few weeks.
Thanks again for following me on this adventure.