July's Birchbox Goodies.!
Monthly Subscription- Birchbox..!
Hello beautiful people, and welcome to my monthly Christmas present courtesy of Birchbox. Birchbox is a monthly subscription service, which costs £12.95 postage already added on. Each month there is a different theme to the box and you never really know what you are going to get.
When you sign up to Birchbox, you set up your profile filling in areas about yourself, complexion, hair colour, eye colour and so on. This helps them ensure you receive products that will be useful for you. 95% of the time the products always work out for me there is just a couple of times products have been too dark or too light scenario. The amount of products can range between 5-7 which for the price and the size of the products with some of them being full size you can not argue with.
This months box and the goodies I received are pictured and listed below:
July's theme was Summer Daze and I received 6 products this month.
1. Benefit Cosmetics Cha Cha Tint (Sample Size) - This product is a 2 in 1 and can be used on the cheeks or lips. it has a punchy pigmented formula so you only need a dab of this on the apples of your cheeks and lips. £25.50
2. Balance Me Flash Cleanse Micellar Water (Sample Size)- Sweep away your make up with this micellar water with its soothing chamomile and regenerating neroli and mandarin oils helps to leave the skin glowing. £16.00
3. Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Overnight Recovery (Sample Size)- Transform your hair while you sleep, will catch anyone eyes. This product contains a vast amount of conditioning agents which work overnight to hydrate, boost shine and fight fizz for dreamy strands without transferring this product to your pillow. £ 20.00
4. Native Unearthed Natural Mineral Deodorant (Sample Size)- This natural formula deodorant uses antibacterial coconut oil and absorbent arrow root to keep you feeling fresh all day. Apply under arms post-shower and re-apply when needed. Yet to try this but if this will keep me feeling fresh all day then I am sold on it. £7.99
5.Tangle Teezer (Full Size)- Keep you hair smooth, glossy and tangle free with this handbag-friendly styling brush. Who does not love a handbag friendly hairbrush for when we need to tame the locks. This beautifully orange tangle teezer has already gained a firm place within my handbag. It is so gentle on the hair and I do not even feel it getting rid of any knots in my hair which is a plus for me. £12.50
6. Kensie Eau de Parfum (Sample Size)- Boasting notes of mandarin, rose, peach and vanilla with a musky hint of cedar this perfume completes every outfit. The sample size is perfect for popping it in your handbag or clutch on a night out to ensure you are always smelling beautiful. £35.00
The overall value of this months Birchbox is - £116.99 and for only paying £12.95 I think that this subscription is totally worth the money, and come on who doesn't love a beauty delivery every month.
Until next time.