Cult Beauty Haul
Afternoon everyone...just when you think you have control over your makeup spends, you find yourself on Cult Beauty putting multiple items in your bag. I did hold back this time and only ordered 5 items, even though I put about 15 into my bag.
Cult Beauty have such an amazing range of products from makeup to skincare to hair care and much more. You will find what you are looking for on their website.
My haul includes the following:
- Morphe continuous setting mist - £16.00, the fine mist on this spray is amazing. People may say that setting sprays are all the same but they are wrong. The continuous fine mist this product releases leaves your face feeling set and hydrated without leaving you looking too wet or being patchy from spray dots (this is where a setting spray leaves small dots of product on the surface of your face). This product also smells amazing, making it even more enjoyable to use.
- Laura Mercier translucent powder - £32.00, this iconic powder is used by makeup artists all over the world. With such a finely milled, soft texture this powder is perfect for setting the face. I have wanted to try this product for so long but the price tag has always been a bit hard for me to swallow. I bit the bullet and went for it this time and I do not regret my purchase at all.
- Morphe & Jaclyn Hill volume II - £39.00, now if anyone knows of Jaclyn Hill you will understand why this product is a must have. This is the second large palette she has created with Morphe and I am beyond excited to have this in my collection. I've lusted over the original palette for so long and have found it very hard to get hold off, so when I saw that Cult Beauty had this in stock, I couldn't click fast enough on the add to bag button. The colour story is amazing and having used this a lot since I've had it, the pigmentation and blend-ability of the shadows is unreal.
- Benefit 24-HR brow setter - £12.00, Benefit is the company you go to for everything brows. From powder to pomade, or pencil to brow gel they have it all. Now soaps brows and brow lamination have been extremely popular this year and this brow setter slays them brow hairs down. The dual sided comb brush gives you the control of applying the product and ensuring it is completely brushed through and then your brow hairs are glued down to the ground. My brows have never looked more fluffy and slayed.
- IT Cosmetics cc cream - £14.00 shade light. This CC cream is known for its insane coverage while being natural looking. This also packs a high SPF of 50+ which gives you the peace of mind that your skin is protected. I went for the travel size of this, to test it out and see how it works for my skin. It applies flawlessly and leaves the skin, even and covered while still being dewy and fresh looking. I'm gutted to say after using this for a couple of days I noticed my face was getting slightly itchy and a rash was forming on my neck. On checking the ingredient list for this, it contains grapefruit which I'm allergic to. I am gutted as this made my skin look amazing and lasted so well.
On spending over £100, I got to choose two samples to receive with my order. I chose the Charlotte Tilbury light wonder foundation samples for light skin and the Sol de Janerio shampoo & conditioner. The shampoo & conditioner smelt amazing and did leave my hair feeling soft. I am yet to try the light wonder foundation samples as I have had to give my face a rest until the reaction eases off a little.
Overall, my shopping experience online was easy and straight forward. The Cult Beauty website is very simple to use and I'm sure you'll get lost in it like I do, looking through all the products I want.
Hope your enjoyed the post,
Until next time,